Is it just me, or you too have a habit of keep munching, every single time you feel bored in this crazy summer weather, and hence hungry? Its habitual of many of us that when we're working late night, we keep nibbling upon snacks and even if we're just sitting idle in the day, we reach out to our kitchens and search for substantial meals but don't always like to eat those sandwiches or noodles! Since our lifestyle is changing, and we're moving more towards healthy snacking, I've specially got this post for you.
If you're a follower on this blog since long, you must remember I posted about SNACKIBLE, last year around Christmas when they sent me their festive box containing some yummy snacks, and I reviewed it for you showing you 5 different flavors. If you missed reading it, do it now, HERE!
So, Snackible recently changed their packaging to a little more colorful wrapping and added a few new flavors to their snack collection, and sent me to try some of them. So, I being your guiding angel have got you the complete review of the new ones. I'd like you to scroll down to check it all out....
With two different types of subscription boxes, Snackible includes Weekly and Monthly Boxes for 1, 3 & 6 months that come in different prices and snack options for you to choose from! There's a premium range of healthy snacks available on their website, and you are free to choose the quantity depending upon your choice, that will be wrapped in a box and delivered to you at your doorstep with love.
The five new flavors I tasted this time are listed as follows :
1. Maple Honey Granola Crunchers : I like eating sweet snacks, but too much sweet kills it bad. These yummy granola crunchers contain the right amount of sweetness with oats, almonds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds and organic brown sugar (the word organic already makes me happy now). I mostly eat these in breakfast with milk and it even tastes better, giving me instant energy boost for the day!
2. Cream & Onion Wholewheat Thins : Cracker thins are one of my all time favorite munchies, and they help me curb my cravings for oily wafers many a times. The healthy substitution for the chips you love are these wholewheat thins that contain wholewheat (as the name suggests), flax seeds, cream & onion seasoning. These are exceptionally high in fibre, anti-oxidants and omega 3 fatty acids!
3. Seedy Crunchers : I'm eating these at the moment, typing this down for you, because its my current preferred snack and I keep nibbling them even in college. Its basically a mix of mild sweetness and crunchiness, containing watermelon seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and flax seeds with soya nuts, almonds, dry dates and black raisins, coated in corn syrup. These are extremely high in fibre and proteins and the helps curb cholesterol. You should definitely try these!
4. Baked Pizza Sticks with a Herby Dip : Hello favorite! I just don't need to mention my love for this one, because you already know my obsession with pizza and the name makes me drool on it, every time I pick the pack up! These pizza sticks are made of refined wheat flour, salt, cheese, pizza masala and veg oil, seasoned with red chilly-garlic flavour to satisfy one's pizza cravings (which I have like every.single.minute). The best part about it is, it comes with a nutritious herby dip with literally no MSG or artificial flavors. Trust me, you're missing out on something really serious if you haven't consumed it yet!
5. Dark Chocolate Power Bars : I wanted to keep this for the last, as I knew you would skip all the others and directly head over to the Snackible website to order these (hehe, I know you guys)! Well, these power bars are like life savers, giving you instant energy when you feel low or giddy. Extremely rich in protein, with no added sugar, additives, artificial color or flavoring, these yummy energy bars are made of oats, peanut butter, dates, honey, raisins, pumpkin seeds, reduced fat dark chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin and vanilla). Its like a complete fuel for your body for an entire day! Go grab it now.
The trial box I received from Snackible this time, also contained a pack of flaxseed spice mix from Flax Max. Its a 100% natural mix of organic spices that can be used in various snacks/meals to make it a little more healthier and yummier! The mix simply contains of roasted flaxseeds, garlic, kashmiri chillies, tamarind, rock salt, cumin seeds and asafoetida. Buy this pack from Flax Max by clicking HERE itself and give it a try. You'll love it!
PS : Don't forget to checkout www.snackible.com and subscribe to your weekly or monthly boxes to include healthy eating habits in your lifestyle with breakfast, lunch and dinner (or even mid-night snacking)!