Hey lovelies, how you doin'? Well I'm doing really good, and with today's post, I'm sure you'd at least feel a little better about your life having been able to see this!
Its been really long since I had updated my food section on this blog, mainly because I was acting lazy (as always) to cook something delicious and shoot it simultaneously. But recently I got one of my baker friends, Devanshi Rai on board to contribute her recipes to my blog and here's the first one we're sharing with you! Since the summer months are here, she made some delicious VANILLA CUPCAKES decorated with fun toppings. Go ahead and check out the method below..
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Baking Time : 15 to 20 mins | Makes : 8-10 cupcakes
THINGS YOU NEED
1. All Purpose Flour / Maida - 3/4 cup / 90 grams
2. Milk - 3 tblspn
3. Eggs - 2
4. Baking Powder - 1 tspn
5. Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1/2 tspn
6. Sugar - 1/2 cup + 1 tblspn / 100 grams + 1 tblspn
7. Soft Unsalted Butter - 120 grams
8. Vanilla Essence - 2 tspn
1. Icing sugar – 100 gms
2. Butter – 50 gms
3. Fresh cream – 2 tsp
DIRECTIONS TO PREPARE
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
2. Line your cupcake moulds with cupcake liner.
3. Take butter, sugar in a bowl and use a beater to whip for 2 mins till creamy.
4. Add eggs and vanilla into the mixture and beat again.
5. Add flour, baking soda and baking powder. Use a beater to give a good mix.
6. Add milk and whip again till the mixture is combined.
(Use a spatula to give one good mix)
7. Take an ice cream scoop to scoop the batter and fill the moulds.
(Don’t fill too much, they will rise as they bake)
8. Pop the moulds in an oven and bake for 15 to 20 mins.
9. Once done, check if the cupcakes are baked properly, using a toothpick.
(If yes, remove from the oven and let it cool down completely)
METHOD FOR FROSTING
1. Mix icing sugar and melted butter with an electric beater or hand whisker until it is light and fluffy.
2. Gradually add a tablespoon of milk or fresh cream to give it a light consistency.
3. Pour it into the piping bag and refrigerate for half an hour.
(Your frosting is ready to use)
4. Once your frosting is ready, use it to decorate the cupcakes with your favourite icing design.
(You can add funfetti and sprinkles to top it too)
I hope you liked this quick cupcake recipe, designed with summer inspired icing and sprinkle decorations! If you did, do mention it in the comments below, Devanshi and I would be more than happy to read your feedbacks!
Also, do let us know which other recipes would you like us to try and share with you! Don't forget to follow Devanshi on instagram, and you can also follow me if you like (:P) on facebook and instagram to get some more insights! Until next time, lots of love.
Contributed and photographed by : Devanshi Devendra Rai
Looks so yummy! Delicious goodness <3ReplyDelete
You have worked nicely with your insights that makes our work easy. The information you have provided is really factual and significant for us. vanilla sugar Keep sharing these types of article, Thank you.ReplyDelete
The representation of this article is actually superb. I think this is a genuinely beneficial and instructive article for everyone, Dark Chocolate Covered Medjool Dates I appreciate this kind of writing, Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.ReplyDelete